It’s very important to us that you feel secure and protected while shopping on FishList. Our Buyer Protection guarantee ensures that you won’t have to deal with the usual problems of buying aquarium livestock online.
Pay when it arrives
Confirm that your item has arrived alive and as described within a day of delivery. If not, fill out our return process.
We do daily evaluations of our marketplace to ensure that you can shop with confidence. We hold high standards for our vendors.
Our vendors offer a live arrival guarantee on all livestock. Most also offer health guarantees after arrival as well.
The Payment Process
It’s simple. After you buy, we hold payment from the seller until you confirm you’ve received the item alive (for livestock) and as described. You can rate the vendor in the order confirmation email to complete the order and release payment to the vendor.
You have 3 days to notify us of any issues in the order. After this period is passed, we automatically rate the vendor and release the payment. No more claims can be opened after this period.
If you find an issue in your order, please contact the vendor and try to reach an agreement. If that doesn’t work, open a claim. More instructions on that below.
How do I get a refund or replacement?
Sometimes orders don’t work out. We’re sorry about any problems you face. Before coming to us, please try to resolve things with the vendor. Most vendors will be happy to give you a replacement. If you can’t reach an agreement, you can get a refund by filling out out a claim.
Resolving a conflict
1. Make sure the item isn’t alive (for livestock) or as described.
2. Contact the vendor. Describe what happened and ask for a refund or replacement.
3. If you can’t arrive at an agreement, click on the Open a claim button to the left. You can alternatively go to Resolution Center or click on the Open a claim link in the order confirmation email.
4. When opening a claim, be as descriptive as possible. Attach photos, the tracking and order number, and let us know what happened.
5. Our team will review the claim and contact the vendor. We’ll send you our decision in 1-3 days and refund money if needed to your FishList Wallet.